Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas To You

What should I tell you about? The fit that Rose #2 threw right before we had to leave? She didn't want to wear her black clothes (king's page) under her white clothes (Heavenly Host). "It feels weird..."

Or Rose #3 marching right in to put on her costume and twirl and charm all assembled, including the 5:30 Mary (who Rose #3 kept calling "Jesus," and then saying, "I get mixed up!")?

Or Rose #1 gamely putting on her children's choir/graduation gown and white stole?
Or me, sitting in the pews watching it all and being brought back to when I was a little girl, doing the exact same thing as my daughters are doing now?

Merry Christmas to all of you.  I hope you are all having a wonderful day of family, good food, and even a few presents.

No comments: