Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh Gosh, I am Behind

Rose #1, first off, lost that VERY dangly tooth.  And another one that I could not stand to look at anymore because it was so gray.  Actually proceeding to brownish.  So, in a fit of - I don't know what - industriousness?  Vigor?  Anyway, whatever the noun you choose, I pulled the tooth on Sunday morning.  Right before church.   It bled for approximately 3.4 seconds, and then Rose #1 was grinning like a jack-o-lantern!  And, it saved me big bucks at the dentist.  The dentist had promised to pull all loose teeth on our next visit (on Monday).

We have the requisite gap toothed smile picture, but it is on the "big" camera, and I don't have the motivation to get the big camera out right now.

Rose #2 smelled just like a big pickle tonight.  I think she must have spilled a jar of pickles, or something, because why else would a little girl smell like a pickle?  I will have to think on that one for awhile.

Rose #3 received 18 applications of lip gloss at MND tonight, courtesy of her Guppy.  Rose #3 loves chapstick of all kinds (and when I say "love" I including that she loves how it tastes when she takes a big chomp off her chapstick stick).  So, it was naturally only a matter of time until she graduated to lip gloss.  Remember Bonne Belle Lipsmackers?

No comments: