Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm Getting a Niece AND a Nephew!

This evening after returning from Wisconsin Dells, H and I went to a sex party.

No, not THAT kind of party...the kind of party where the gender of my brother and sister-in-law's babies was revealed! My brother Eli has known since Tuesday and was able not to breathe a word to anyone. Despite repeated attempts to pry it out of him (by me and others)...

They revealed the big surprise by having Wuollet's bake two cakes. The color of the cake revealed each baby's sex. Here is Baby B's cake:

And here is baby A's cake:

(Here is a random shot of Baby Duncan, who will be the boss of Baby A, the twin who is likely to be born first):
They asked the dads to come stand behind the table with the cakes. Poppy cut the first piece of Baby A's cake:
Here's my beautiful sister in law and Poppy:
And here is my brother with a piece from each cake. Baby A is a girl and Baby B is a boy:
CONGRATULATIONS! So, so, so, so happy about my twin niece and nephew!!!

No comments: