Friday, June 6, 2008

Waiting For H

Today was a good day. Our power was out due to very, very high winds last night, so I woke with a start at 5:25 a.m. (which is late for me). I always feel dejected when the power is out, and I spent quite awhile trying to find the phone number for reporting outages. It is of course a sign of WEAKNESS to have a paper phone book in the house, so I was reduced to searching for Xcel Energy's customer service number on the browser of my Blackberry. Who knows if reporting the electrical outage did any good, anyway. It took about 1 hour 15 minutes for the power to come back on. Bother...

Fast forward to tonight...After putting the Roses to bed (way too late, I might add) I decided to go through my closet and to set aside items I haven't worn or those that are too worn out for the Goodwill. I came up with two bags of clothing to drive over to the Goodwill, maybe tomorrow. I always feel like I don't have anything to wear, but after surveying my closet, that is of course not true.

In reality I am waiting up for H to get home from his business trip. I have been watching nwa.com to see when his flight will land. It landed at 10:50! It was delayed for "inbound aircraft" in Phoenix. I am glad he is coming home. Rose #3 can now say "Where's Daddy?" She has been saying it a lot. Daddy will be home when you wake up JKML!!

No comments: