Sunday, November 22, 2009

BECHAMP Thanksgiving

Wow, did we eat! Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing (not my personal favorite but lots of people like), green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, three kinds of bread, blueberries, pomegranate seeds, and five pies with homemade whipped cream. Oh my goodness, am I ever FULL!

The kids had a great time. They ate, but not a ton, and then ran around. Including outside - a lot - with H playing football. Or hunters and animals, as I heard Rose #1 call it. Here is Rose #1 with her cousin Sam.


And Rose #2 with cousin Maddie. They were inventing a series of VERY elaborate secret handshakes tonight. I had to witness many of the handshakes in development.

We give thanks tonight for many things, chief among them family and good food. We are blessed.

No comments: