Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Class Night

Tonight is H's class night - Heat Transfer 9,897,663. So it is girls' night here! After dance - yes, Roses #2 and #3 are in dance together - we came home for dinner. Rose #1 got some books from her cousin and I could barely tear her away from her reading to eat. And to go over her math with me. And to do her spelling words. I did have a fleeting thought about how I used to think I would look forward to the day that Rose #1 could amuse herself, and I mostly do. But I do also wish she would listen to me the first time...Anyway. here she is - cheerful and sweet, as usual.

Here is Rose #2 in her robe. Last week she came out of the shower and declined a towel, saying that "my robe is a towel." Maybe 5 minutes later she was still dripping and said, "I guess my robe isn't a towel after all." (I put it in the dryer for 10 minutes to dry it and warm it up!)
And here is Rose #3. I wish you saw her at dance class. She LOVES it. She was twirling, and grinning, and absolutely rapt listening to the teacher, Miss Amy.

LOVE rec center dance class!

No comments: