Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sick Child Central, Can We Help You?

OK, no one has been officially diagnosed with flu, but they sure have flulike symptoms. We have sick people everywhere here. I picture our house as a petri dish of virus. Poor Rose #2 - she is pretty darn sick. She has a high fever and actually asked to go to her own bed. This is NOT normal behavior for her.

Rose #3 appears to have recovered. I am being very lawyerly and couching my language. It is likely, notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, that Rose #3 has recovered. Knock wood.

Rose #1 - not sick. Yet.

You should not come into our house if you have not contracted the flu virus yet this year. The pizza guy wisely stood at the threshold of the door. (Yes, we ordered pizza. On a Wednesday. My menu act leaves something to be desired this week, and poor little glassy eyed Rose #2 requested pizza. She ate some, too! And broccoli!)

I won't lie, I am a bit worried about Rose #2. I was worried about Rose #3 also, and she seems to be fine. I hope Rose #1 escapes this evil bug.

1 comment:

Lisa Webster said...

I hope Rose #2 feels better soon. Poor sweet girl. We miss her!