Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Am Not At All Obsessed by Twilight

Do not let the fact that I have held my New Moon tickets for approximately one month change your mind. I bought them on Fandango, you see, in order to be sure that they would not sell out.

Or the fact that I laughed like a crazy woman at this post. I am shamelessly modeling my post on hers (although hers is much funnier).

Or the fact that I check the articles on imdb.com about Robert Pattinson every day. He's just so CUTE! (Of course, not as cute as my own husband, she said loyally.)

Really, I am not at all unhinged.

By the way, I realize that this blog is NOT about me. It is about my children. Rose #3 is sitting on the floor at my feet, reading a board book about Shapes. Rose #2 is waiting to go to her fall conference with her daddy. And Rose #1 is very happy that there is no school tomorrow.

No comments: