Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back in the SADDLE!

I happy ya.

We got a replacement for our really, really nice digital camera that fell from the top shelf of a tall bookcase.   The camera is for me - a smaller, MUCH less fancy digital camera, but it WORKS, and now I don't have to say, wistfully, "I wish I had our camera."

Last night we had friends over for dinner, and we made rollout cookies.  Decorating the cookies was one of the activities.  Here are Roses #3 and 1 in the throes of decorating.
And here is Rose #2 and her buddy Nadia working hard on decorating.  Putting sprinkles on is serious business.
Here is a panorama shot of the full decorating extravaganza.  (If you look carefully you can see one of our grownup dinner guests!)
I couldn't resist this picture of Rose #3.  I am just smitten with her.  All the Roses, actually.

1 comment:

Анна и Надя said...

You've got one good looking family, girlfriend! Always fun times with the 3 roses. btw-- I just spent 20 minutes reading around in your archives instead of writing my presentation. Don't tell my students that I'm a closet procrastinator.