Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wishlists

The Roses and their cousins draw names for Christmas presents (spending limit = $25).  Tonight we worked on our wishlists.  Rose #1 wants all Pokemon items, Star Wars, and several items WAY out of the price range (D-rex anyone?).  Rose #2 also wants Pokemon items, a Christmas shirt (how cute is that) and several things that are indecipherable to me (a HSM tent with musical things - what?).  Rose #3 wants "Dora, Boots, Momo toy, and Purplicious.  Please."

My siblings and I also draw names.  My wishlist is pretty simple - although I have heard it is not the most well-written book of all time, I still really want to read Twilight.  So, I put it on my wishlist.  I also asked my husband to take me to the movie - he said he would take me, and drop me off, and go see the James Bond movie, and pick me up after.  Not exactly what I had in mind.

Tomorrow we are off to Ahma and Ahgong's house for turkey dinner.  I am looking forward to it.  We are bringing mashed potatoes and a homemade chocolate mousse pie (Rose #1 can't eat Baker's Square french silk pie - peanuts and tree nuts).

No comments: